Well, as you can tell from the above, I think the free Spider Web Marketing System is the best place to advertise your business opportunity. Here's that link again: http://thespiderwebsystem.com/gopro However, there are lots of places to advertise, both online and offline. I list several free and paid resources at this page of my website: http://www.doralynn.net/advertising2.html.
Backpage.com is a good place to advertise, and you can buy an inexpensive premium ad there. There are several locations to choose from, but if you want to know which locations get the most traffic, do a quick check at http://www.alexa.com/. Once you get to Alexa, click on the link at the top of the page that says, "Traffic Rankings." On the next page, type backpage.com into the search box and click on, "Get Traffic Details." If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see which cities have the most traffic at Backpage. Start your advertising by focusing on those cities.
Another site that I like is http://www.advertisingresults.com/catalog/. You can choose your advertising budget. This is a very effective advertising resource. I especially recommend the papers that are geared toward business opportunities.
Ezine advertising has long been a good way to advertise. I have an Ezine Ad Submitter that you can purchase at this page of my site: http://www.doralynn.net/ad_solutions.html. All ezines have to be posted to manually. I am not aware of any automated submitters for ezines; however, the first source in the Ezine Ad Submitter is close. There are also additional advertising resources on the above page.
I'll post more advertising sources in my next blog post, so be sure to check back.
Thanks! Doralynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment